ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 18-04-21 19:58
¿Ü¾ÆÀÌ¿Â) ÆòâÀ¯°¨ ¿Ü½Å BBC¿¡ ½Ç·È´Ù ,,´ë¹ÚÀ̳ë
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¿ìÆí
Á¶È¸ : 446  

¿Ü½Å) ÆòâÀ¯°¨ ¿Ü½Å BBC¿¡ ½Ç·È´Ù ,,´ë¹ÚÀ̳ë

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42917511?SThisFB

Rap video frosty welcome for 2018 Winter Olympic Games

·¦ºñµð¿À Çϳª°¡ Æò¾ç¿Ã¸²ÇÈ¿¡ ¼­¸®¸¦ ³»·È´Ù ¤»¤»¤»

The Regret for Pyeonchang song was produced and uploaded to the video-sharing platform by an account called "Boy Bugs".

The song criticises the South Korean government for turning the Olympics into North Korea's propaganda tool, among other decisions around the Games.

¹ú·¹¼Ò³â Æò¾ç¿Ã¸²ÇÈ,, ±î´Â ³ë·¡ ³ª¿Ô´Ù 

The four-minute long rap video has been watched almost a million times in the past week. More than 35,000 people liked - and 2,400 disliked - the video.

The term "Regret For Pyeongchang" has been trending on Naver and Daum, two major Korean websites, since Monday 30 January.

35000¸í ÁÁ¾Æ¿ä 2400¸í ½È¾î¿ä,

The song complains about the South Korean national flag being hidden, replaced by the North Korean flag. It says there is no "fairness or hope" for South Korea's women ice hockey players, who will play in a joint team with the North at the games.

The song also replaces the name of South Korean host city Pyeongchang with Pyongyang, the North Korean capital.

ºÏÇѱ¹±â ³ª¿À°í űر⠻ç¶óÁü ,,  Æòâ´ë½Å Æò¾çÀ» »ç¿ë 

¾ÆÀ̽º ÇÏÅ° ÆÀ ³²ºÏ ÇÕÀÛ¿¡ °øÁ¤¼º°ú Èñ¸Á »ç¶óÁ³´Ù°í,,,,

Adrien Kim, an influential Facebook user with more than 9,000 followers, commented: "I would like to see this song getting more than 100 million views. I wonder why South Korea has to cave in to everything to make North Korea feel better.

"I don't understand why South Korea's women ice hockey players have to make a sacrifice just because the South Korean government is fond of North Korea?"

A Naver user posted: "The song helps South Korean people in their 20s and 30s to gather and voice their complaints about the government's irrational behaviours."

"I agree with every single lyric of the song. It's the best song of 2018. I really want president Moon Jae-in and his supporters to listen to it," said another user.

ÆäºÏÀ¯Àú ÀÇ ³»¿ëµ¿,, 1¾ïºä±îÁö °¡¸é ÁÁ°Ú´Ù°í,, ±×¸®°í ¸ðµç ³»¿ë¿¡ µ¿ÀÇÇÑ´Ù°í ¤»¤»¤»

¹ú·¹°ÔÀÌ¾ß ,, ´ë¹ÚÀÌ´Ù ³Ê 

Ä«Áö³ë»çÀÌÆ®ÁÖ¼Ò

´ç½ÅÀÇ Àб⿡ °¨»ç µå ¸³´Ï´Ù. ´õ ¸Ú Áø ³»¿ëÀ» Ŭ¸¯ÇÏ´Ù.

Ä«Áö³ë ·ë¿¡¼­ Á¦°øÇÏ´Â º¸³Ê½º ¹× Åä³Ê¸ÕÆ®»Ó¸¸ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó 2018 ³â ÃÖ°íÀÇ ¿Â¶óÀÎ Ä«Áö³ë»çÀÌÆ®¸¦ ÃßõÇÕ´Ï´Ù !

(621-020) °æ³² ±èÇؽà µ¿»óµ¿ 497-3 2Ãþ ´ëÇÑÁÖÅðü¸®»çÇùȸ ±èÇØÁöºÎ    T.055)323-7733 / 070-896-7734    
    Copyright(c) 2006  ÁÖÅðü¸®»çÇùȸ ±èÇؽÃÁöºÎ. All Right Reserved